RE: Tharp's Expectancy-Trade Profiling

This is only possible through a technique called "trade profiling".
Otherwise, every trade for a given system has the same probability of
success/failure.

Phil Lane was RIGHT. If you knew AHEAD OF TIME, which signals were more
profitable than others, then skip the "others" and load-the-boat on the
"sure" winners. The problem is, the "sure" winners  themselves have only a
"probability" of winning associated with them.

The above requires voluminous back-testing and much multiple-regression
analysis.....AND
better know your statistics before tackling it.