Re: off topic UPS

Short of having my emergency generator the UPS is okay. Problem with is I
can't tell when its not going to work until it doesn't. I have to re-order
one or keep one available like I do now to switch out when it doesn't work.
Mean while I crash when the power goes out. I don't want something to light
the neighborhood but without a great  expense something that would last
longer. These $150 UPS are better than nothing but not much better than a
surge protector once they start to drain down.

Robert