Win98 System Tool Wanted

Thank you,

all who kindly replied privately with suggestions for a tool to monitor hard
disk I/O.

The reason for my post was sudden hectic read/write activity on my hard disk
with accesses every 20 seconds for no obvious reasons. It turned out the
cause was actually benign - the BigFix (www.bigfix.com) program trying to
automatically update MS Outlook. Nevertheless, I purged BigFix from my disk
now as I don't like programs to make important software changes by stealth
without asking for permission.

In case someone is interested, the monitoring tool that most quickly found
the culprit was "Win-eXpose-I/O" (www.shetef.com).

Thanks again!

Michael