Omega & DBC

Hi All TS & DBC Users

After the recent Omega report placed on this list and the DBC failure in the
data quality - One has to rethink what tools we use as a trader.

What I can say, it is good one is a member of this list, as I am able to get
comfort that I am not the only person that has problems with TS2Ki & DBC
data feed.

The strategy is now, how we can resolve the problem - do we put pressure on
DBC and Omega to support their client base and/or dump them both - either
way we as clients have to pay a price in terms of $'s - learning curve &
Time.

Although I now have very little problems with TS2Ki the only problem with
TS2Ki is with the FSTE Futures for some reason it seems to re calculate on
this market a number of times - so if anyone out their has had this problem
and has a resolve please let me know! - ( I have paid I high price to get
the TS2Ki product stable! - to a point)

A final thought - I can put up with the problems in TS2Ki - but poor data
feed is not a problem I am  prepared to accept. - Once BT in the UK come out
with their new internet product one can see users of live data from dbc
move like lighting - Both company's do not understand client loyalty

I also use a product "Ad Get -Elliot Wave Program" and had no real problems
with this product - I can't comment on their support arm as I don't use it -
I wish I could say the same for Omega & DBC - Food for thought !!!!!!!!!!

Daniel