Re: Tradergirls Philosophy

> We have enough music to last the world 10 billion years
snip
>just remember, I am under
>25, and a lot of my friends in school think like this, near all of them,
>so its not just one lone  girl on the net. It's a lot of us.

TG:

I've often wondered why there have been so few good bands since the late
sixties and early seventies. I didn't know there was enough (good) music out
there.

FWIW, I agree that the exchanges should give away quotes. The Emini and
E-Nasdaq free quotes have helped those two markets grow larger (volume wise)
than their big brothers, and the CME has reaped the benefits. Remember the
Knife? Does anyone trade that anymore? The Emini killed it.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com