1024 megabytes [free] online storage

The coolest person I know, besides George Soros, forwarded me a link to get
a gigabyte of storage online where us traders can trade our .ela's, our
personal files, or anything else between each other in a secure environment.
You don't need to use your real name, you can setup a webmail account at
Yahoo, or wherever (using fake information), and use an alias to setup the
account for privacy sake if you so wish.  I suggest everyone here get one,
because this link gives 1GB, as opposed to the usual 300megabytes (its a
special offer).  Then if anyone wants to trade things, we now can, without
the need for attachements.  You can also signup, using a different e-mail
for more than one, so you could get multiple gigs of storage or more, if you
so desired.

Click on the link below.

http://www.freediskspace.com/PageSignUp.asp?bonus=yes

Best things in life are free,