From: wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2000 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: DBC Microsoft Mentality

Hi All:

I meant to mention this little piece of news, but I kept forgetting...

2 days ago, I received a phone call from DBC.  The gentleman tried to
persuade me to switch from DBC Signals (real time) to the internet service
they provided (forget the name).  I said "no thank you, Signal is just fine
for me because I'm using TS4 and TS4 doesn't support internet transmission."

He said most likely the real-time Signal service for TS4 will be phased out
in about 1 or 2 years' time.  He suggested I'd better upgrade to TS2000....

I guess eventually I will be forced to upgrade to TS2000 in the next 2
years.  Hopefully, by that time, most of the headaches relating to TS2000
will be ironed out.

Does anyone else receive a phone message as I had?

Regards,

Wong