Re: Math of Trading

Hi BW,

I don't deny that I offer a service, but I do reject how it has been labeled
particularly since those doing the labeling have never seen it.  I also have
made zero attempts to market anything on this List and will continue that
practice.  My URL was removed after an earlier false accusation and I will
also continue that practice.  I am not asking that anyone else do the same
as that was just my decision to do so.

Funny thing is if it wasn't for you and a couple of other List members
bringing this subject up, a lot of folks wouldn't even know about the
offering - and that would be just fine by me.

As I said earlier, the posts are designed to get a dialogue going.  I
encourage responses to these posts whether they are in agreement or
disagreement.  But I do object to the personal attacks as I feel they offer
no value to the List.

In closing, what may be obvious to you and me may not be obvious to others
on the List so I try to provide a little more detail.  It wasn't that long
ago that these things were NOT at all obvious to me!!!  And we all have
Delete keys if a particular post is of no value to us.

And thanks for your two recent contributions to the List, and I do mean that
sincerely.

Bob