Re: CL_Easy Language question

i agree, gary.....if any one of the 3 conditions is false in the statement,
 then no buys are triggered on the close of that bar, and the conditional
statement will get reevaluated at the close of the next bar. sequential
order is unimportant cuz,say,  if condition1 is false, then the entire statement
is false and no buys are triggered on that bar.

TJ

ezl novice :))