re: DiNapoli Detrended Oscillator

I reread info on DiNapoli Detrended Oscillator and believe I know how to
plot the various averages of the Oscillator values over 180 days.

I inserted 3 plot lines:  one for the 90% level of the high to possible exit
a long position;  one for the 90% of the low to cover short positions; and
65% of the high to filter possible entries on longs.

I included 2 functions that permit a lookback greater than the 100 day
lookback limitation in TS2000i  functions for Nthhighest and NthLowest.

There are two files attached.  One is in ELS format, which I believe is for
TS2000i and one is in ELA format, which I believe is for TS4.

Hope this is helpful.    If anyone has the regular DiNapoli indicator, I'd
appreciate if someone could compare the results and tell me if they're
equivalent.

Barry

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\DINAPOLI-VERSION2.ELS"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\DINAPOLI-VERSION2.ELA"