Exit Easy Language Code Help

Hello Traders

I have EL question for the GURU'S, any help is greatly appreciated.

I am working on a system that fades breakouts and i need some help coding my
stop loss in EL.
In this system I am buying at the close of a 5 min bar. This bar is at least
a 9 bar low and my stop needs to be below the close by some amount. I use a
percentage of the average true range subtracted from the low of the bar that
I buy on the close. I think I can handle this, what i need is to round the
number down to the lowest .90 or .40. BTW this is an intraday S&P system.
Here is an example. Price of 5 min bar closes at 1429.20, the low of that
bar is 1428.70. My ATR stop is 1.60. 1.60 subtracted from 1428.70 is
1427.10. I would like to round 1427.10 to the lower .90 which is 1426.90.
Can this be coded, I dont know! Any help will be greatly appreciated. If i
have not explained this well enough, but from what you gathered you think
you may have a solution, please ask me to try again. Thanks in advance and
good trading.

Gaston