Re: "Trading With DiNapoli Levels" question.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:17:29 -0600, Timothy Morge
<tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Brad:

> But his [DiNapoli] educational
>materials are top notch and the tools he teaches you to use
>can be very powerful.

Tim only seems to appear on this list with very worthwhile postings
and so I have the greatest respect for his opinion and mostly agree
with his and Neal's rave review of the book.  But it caused my right
eyebrow to raise just a tad when these excellent concepts are also
praised as "top notch" educational materials.  Yes, WHAT he is
explaining is "top notch",  but the presentation could be better done.
It does not seem that his editor helped with the eye of one who does
NOT already understand the material.  As an example,  if the prices
had been included in Chart 12-6 page 212  with the same size font as
they are in the text it would have been easier to follow.

The book is worth the price, so my only criticism is that there is
room to reduce the complexity of the presentation.  If you purchase
with this limitation in mind you will not be disappointed.

Fred Hillier