Re: [Re: MetaStock list]

>From personal experience, I would say that Reuters is the most unethical
company I have ever come across. Of course, this doesn't mean they don't have
clean data or competent customer support and compare favorably to Omega in
this regard.

"jdfo" <jdfo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> MetaStock (Equis) is owned by Reuters, the British firm that is known to be
the world's largest provider of financial information. They have very deep
pockets and are in no way as irresponsible and dishonest as is Omega, in my
opinion.  And I would imagine that they provide very clean data to their
MetaStock product.

jfb
shaven heads trading
new york city