Re: Please support your emerging trading software company.

While I appreciate the difficulty of organizing and promoting a new business
venture, having done so myself, I think that your continual "discussions"
regarding your product are, at best, self serving and disingenuous;  as is the
10KB file outlining your rationale as to why YOU should be able to promote here.

Random violations of the etiquette of the list by others are no reason to do more
of the same on an organized basis.

Follow up conversations with individuals can be individually directed to them ---
the list requires no copies --- unless, of course, the writer is interested in
trolling for more prospects.

Your definition of the purpose of the list serves your individual goals but it is
not the purpose for which the list was formed.

You can start and monitor your own list, web site, etc. whenever you wish,
although I would suspect that it would be more immediately profitable to you if
you could piggyback your advice (read advertisements) here, with a much larger
audience.  As you so ably said, if a mailing list doesn't reach critical mass it
dies.  If your program really is superior it will find an audience, providing you
are willing to accept the fact that expenses must be incurred to properly promote
it.

Other commercial vendors, would, as would you, like to appropriate the time and
attention of individual list participants to line their own pockets with cash.
The list participants are interested in trading successfully using Omega products,
as difficult as that may be.

Your arguments are only the echoes of other commercial vendors who have preceded
you.  If they were even slightly valid this list would be filled with direct and,
as you have done, indirect, spam.

Your reply to my original three sentence post took 10KB of space;  will your
response to this one be a 100 KB of more self promotion?