Re: TS100 Barnumber bug?

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Bob Fulks wrote:

> >I need the barnumber when a date changes. I use If date[0] <> date[1] and
> >print out several parameters. When I campare the dates and barnumbers in
> >the debug box with those on the chart, the dates and prices are OK,
> >but the barnumber is at least several bars off.

> One idea. Make sure the MaxBarsBack settings are the same for all of the
indicators/systems you are using are the same.

Thanks for the good suggestion. But... I used one plot, one chart, one
indicator, on one workspace - these are the usual TS100 anti-crash
measures I take when there seem to be problems. Still happens.

Don't laugh... it *does* seem to improve reliability!

Larry