RE: it ain't ready yet

I did the same as Randy and also gave up my data collected before SP4.  With
a clean install of NT4 SP6 and TS100 SP4 w/patch, new workspaces and new
data from Hbunk I am running two days with no crashes.  With SP4 w/patch but
SP3 workspaces and data I crashed every day multiple times incl full lockups
that required cold boot.  Dont know if kissing off the data was necessary,
apparently not according to Randy.  I also use DTN satellite, PII 450,
256mb.
Bill Wood