Telecharts 2000

Is anybody using Telecharts2000 v4 with Trade Station. I have Trade
Station v4 build 26 and when I attempt to create a new chart it will
only plot the data through 12/31 even though it shows data available
through 01/04/00. What is weird is most of my charts that were
previously created show updates through 01/04/00( most not all)

Omega support states that there is no version of Telecharts2000 data
that will now work with Trade Station.  I am a EOD user. If Omega is
correct, which I am begining to believe, what is a reasonably priced
good provider of EOD data. I used Dial data several years ago and was
not impressed.  Up until now I had no problems with Telecharts 2000.