TS4 Build 21 OK in Y2K

Hello Omega,

It  is  apparent that Omega in fact did not fix the Y2K bug as many of
you have given them credit. There are many problems, I'll not waste my
time  proving  to  the  in  the bed crowd. Like most things concerning
Omega time will tell and you all will find them eventually.

Concerning  just the DBC and BMI data feeds. Old TS4 bld.21 works just
fine with no Y2K upgrades. The year 2000 shows up as 100. So all Omega
did  was write in the patch to display 100 as 2000. That's it and they
f'ed even that up.

I  became  suspicious of this when it was brought to my attention that
an old - old DOS software was working with BMI. Then we tried an old -
old DOS with DBC both worked PERFECT.

So what we have is a translation PATCH. WHOOPEEEE

--

.o©º°¨¨°º©[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]©º°¨¨°º©o.

                 <(©¿©)>