Re: TS2000i SP3 Y2K Bug

This is a quote from another forum, it might help some
of you cope with the '100' issue:

"Remember that ProSuite and EasyLanguage works in
Julian Dates, and the translation from Julian to
EasyLanguage date is little more than a formula. So
going from 991231 to 1000101 was almost a 'natural'
solution to the y2k problem.

===>Also, instead of trying to figure out the
EasyLanguage dates, I highly recomend you use the
ELDate() function instead of directly typing
EasyLangauge dates. The ELDate() function accepts
three parameters, so ELDate(1,3,2000) will return the
EasyLanguage date for January 3rd of 2000. By using
this function you avoid having to understand or know
about any EasyLanguage date formats rules or changes."