Re: Y2K Problems?

At 02:38 AM 1/1/00 -0500, Chuck wrote:
>No problems here, looks like Y2K will be a non event.
>I do happen to have several thousand rounds of ammunition and
>some extra Ammonium Nitrate I can make someone a good deal on :-)

Not enough info to deal. What calibre are they? Manufacture date?
Don't want to be shooting duds.

>>Anyone have any Y2K problems?
>>
>>My conputers survived. Actually, it seems that they are in great shape. But
>>TS 4.0 b 23/24 is having problems recognizing the dates. However, I don't
>>know if this is attributable to OR or BMI. My TS sees the date as
>10/26/2000
>>even though my computers see this as 1/2/2000. As a result, my charts looks
>>fucked up. And then my computers freezes. One is running with Windows 98,
>>another is Windows 98 Second Edition and the other is NT 4.0 SP4. And
>>somehow the midnight system check crashes them all.
>>
>>There's an error message: "Process events from (32,12;32am, 01/01/2000) to
>>(31,12:31am,10/26/2000) denied.
>>
>>So, is this BMI or TS that fucked up?  And what's the solution to this?

"The conveniences and comforts of humanity in general
will be linked up by one mechanism, which will produce
comforts and conveniences beyond human imagination.
But the smallest mistake will bring the whole mechanism
to a certain collapse. "
Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan, 1922 (Sufi Prophet)