RE: Patch for SP4 Theory1

Maybe it is my lack of understanding of english, but I do not fully
understand your mail.

Do you mean that there is no bug in SP4? or that Omega do not know of any
bug when they pull back the service pack? Or that the bug they are pulling
back the service pack for is ignorable? Or that they have informed us of
what the bug is that they are planning to correct before re-releasing it so
we know what we are endangering?

What am I missing?