From: NHBob [mailto:rehhrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 8:27 AM
To: Bob Heisler; Omega List
Subject: Re: Patch for SP4

Happy new year from our friends at OR:
their latest stumble: their site was down earlier this AM, now they post the
following:

Service Pack 4 Release files are temporarily unavailable.
We are sorry, but the Service Pack 4 Release files have been taken down so
that we can make minor enhancements. Please check back early next week for
their return. If you have already downloaded the Service Pack 4 Release you
may download the Template Fix below. Thank you.
Service Pack 4 Template Fix
For users who downloaded Service Pack 4 Release prior to Monday December 27,
12:30 pm EST, you will need to download and install the following file. This
file resolves an issue regarding analysis templates in Charting.

link is as follows:
http://www.omegaresearch.com/support/download_productupdates_all2000i/p01.ht

FYI, I've downloaded but not yet run the patch.
Best to all
nhbob