From: Chris Slaybaugh [mailto:c.slaybaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 10:51 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SP4 and self-changing bar-spacing

Omega lists the following among the corrections contained in SP4:  "Fixed a
problem in which the bar spacing sometimes changed when switching between
workspaces."

Now my bar spacing ALWAYS changes when switching between workspaces or even
between charts.  True for everybody, or is it just my installation?

For those who are getting the crashes, I have been spared that one.  I'm not
trying anything fancy--just five workspaces, no DLLs, etc.

--Chris Slaybaugh