Re: S&P futures traders chat ?

Anybody know the URL of the most widely
respected traders chat room or chat for those
who specialize in trading the S&P futures
only ?
Regards,
Midas____________________________________

Answer:

    On the IRC part of the internet, sign on
with the "Othernet" server, then when you are
logged on, locate the channel icon on your
screen. When you have that up, underneath the
channels icon, just type in #S&P.
    This is an active group of SP and ND
daytraders. All traders are welcome. In
addition to "chatting" throughout the trading
day, we also have the opportunity to post our
individual trades...

    If you don't have the IRC software, it IS
available on shareware.com. Just ask the
search engine to find the mIRC32
download....It works :) Once you have
executed the download, then put in as your
primary server: "Othernet." There are many
servers out there...just look for Othernet.