Re: SP4 and Analysis Templates??? - ALL CLEAR YET ?

> Other than this minor bug, can anyone give the "ALL CLEAR" signal for this
> important release which I understand solves some performance
problems.....at
> least as far as workspace loading goes...

I don't have enough data points to offer an "all clear," but I'm running SP4
apparently OK since I ran the upgrade at 5:30 tonight.  I haven't had any
nasty surprises.

The workspaces do seem to load quicker, though I didn't take any
measurements.  I wouldn't say it's as dramatic as twice as fast.  I'm
running under NT on a dedicated P3 450, 128 meg RAM.

I've been running offline for weeks while my trusty old P60 did the real
work with an ancient TS version.  It's taking data from my BMI box OK,
though, so tomorrow I'll let it go real time.

--Chris Slaybaugh