Re: SP4 and Analysis Templates ???

Hey Bob,

How about kissin my ass....my post was in response to a question asked
of the list while I was in the process of trying to find a solution to the
problem
I had also encountered.

Do you dispute the FACT that the software is not ready for real time
trading?
That's not pissin and moanin, but the sad truth.

May I suggest that you get a life for the coming new year.