RE: Historybank Help-DTN Market Stats

Alan
This is from memory but you can confirm with Comtock tech support or
probably webpage.  I cancelled Comstock about 2 years ago due to high cost
and poor options data.

First you type the following in Comstocks own software, WSPC, in the place
where you add symbols:

TICK#N
TIKI#N
ISSU#hln
ISSQ#HLN
ISSA#N
UVOL#N
DVOL#N
QVOL#N
AVOL#N

These weird symbols parse out the individual values from the composite
symbols and tell the Comstock reciever to collect the ticks and display them
in the Last column instead of High or Low column, I think.  Anyway it works
and after doing this you can actually chart Adv vol by itself and use it in
EL since the value is now in Close.

Then in TS you use, for example, the symbol ISSU.H for NYSE Adv Issues,
ISSU.L for Dec issues, etc.

Hope this works
Bill Wood