copies

I posted a couple months ago on the problem of
unsupported second owners of TS and the functionality
of TS 4.0 vs the complexity of TS 2000. I have made a
few contacts as a result of that inquiry (nearly two
dozen actually) and have roadtested one 4.0 copy to
usefulness and a Prosuite as well. If anyone is
interested in a second TS program, for instance on a
second computer, they are available.

Happy holidays all and thanks to all for the input via
the digest; it has been a help and boffo entertainment
as well.