Re: Traderware didn't exactly work for me...

Hello  IMarshal,

Thursday, December 23, 1999, 11:20:40 AM, you wrote:

I> Well, I downloaded a demo of traderware and I couldn't get it to run.  The
I> program just asked for a user name (they site tells you a login name/pw to
I> use) and I used my valid Quote.com account and get a message of successfull
I> logon then nothing/nada/zilcho.

I> All I'm presented with is a web page window showing TraderWare logo and
I> nothing else.  No tool bar, no menus, no nothing.  sigh....   Did someone
I> forget to test the software?

I> -Joe

Joe,  are  you  running Win 9X or NT ? We have stated that we will not
support Win 95-8 and it certainly will not run on old 3.X windows at
all.

Also  did  you download the browser version or the stand alone? If you
downloaded  the  browser  version  you  must  have  Microsoft Internet
Explorer because TW will not run in a Netscape browser.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx