Y2k and TS4

Hi,

I discovered today that the Y2k patch Omega released for TradeStation 4.0
doesn't seem to be working properly. Specifically, TS did not recognize any
ASCII dates above 991231. For example 000101 causes an error and TS will
refuse to plot any chart with such a date in the data. I downloaded and
reinstalled the Y2k patch and most recent build again (just to be sure I was
up to date) but the problem did not go away. I did try to load this up on
TS2000i and was able to chart the data, although the program locked up the
first time for some reason.

I like to put intermarket data and forecasts in data2 when I study the
markets, and these are almost always in ASCII format. I've got TS2000i
installed on my computer as well, but I've been spending a lot of time on
the old version because its so much faster. It looks like I might not have
this option in about a week or so. Omega says they plan to support TS4 into
the year 2000, but it seems a little late in the year to be having problems
like this. Has anyone been able to load year 2000 data into TS4 some other
way?

Erik Been
Market Analytics
www.marketanalytics.net