Re: [Re: The U.S. Stock Market Crash Index]

Take it for what it's worth to YOU.   For me, it is useful to know that the
risk is VERY high for long positions at this time.  Most of us would say that a
system that is 50% accurate of predicting a big trade is a great system. Here's
what they say on the title page.

"It lets us know when the conditions are right for a crash so we can step to
the side, or increase short positions. This is not a market timing tool
designed to constantly switch in and out around small corrections. This index
is used as a leading indicator to warn of the possibility of a large negative
drop in the market, (20% or more), as indicated by a failure in underlying
market fundamentals".

"Exit or convert all margin positions to non-margin until the PCI signals all
clear.  Exit all riskier 4 letter stocks( 4 letter meaning Nasdaq or OTC
issue).  Increase short positions on selected stocks."

"This indicator has never failed to get us out in time for a major market
crash, usually providing at least two weeks advance notice".

I have no association with this site,  it's people or interests.

I just wish they would show a graph.  Guess they want us to sign up for some
pay service.  The warning light is on, however, so great care is the watchword
for me.

Good trading,

Don