Re: FutureSource for TS4

Chris,

  I am a very satisfied FS customer.  Use
their datafeed with TS4 via a satellite feed.
Technical support has been available
whenever I need them.

(yes, you do run across one every now and
then who cannot fix what you need fixed but
I've just asked to be moved up to someone
more knowledgeable about TS and - voila -
problem fixed.  At times, I've become interested
in a contract on which I've not been collecting
data; when I called they gave me the choice of
emailing or sending out a data disk right away.

  I've crashed my computer during the day,
called them, asked them to send a data refresh
and my charts were fixed.  It was slightly more
difficult than BMI to add all the contracts I wanted,
however, believe it took less than 2 hours for the
entire setup.

Connie