Re: FutureSource for TS4

Other than CQG data, there does not seem to be better data than Futuresource
data. It is clean, refreshes frequently and is self-cleaning. It is also faster
than BMI which I used for 5 years. It is also much more reliable  and accurate
than BMI. The price you pay isthat they do not offer Stock data, yield data
(TYX) and are run by a DOS/Windows blend software. The data is received through
a card installed in your PC which has to be identified and initialized. The
install and setup process is a bear. Further, unlike BMI which allows tic or
time charts on any of your data, Futuresource requires that you set up a
"chart" in their program for each kind of chart that you want to look at. So if
you want to look at variable time, tic , daily and perpetual charts in TS, you
must set-up each of these variations for every thing that you view. This is a
royal pain in the ass.

However, Futuresource does have excellent technical support. They walked me
through the nightmare that I described above and worked through with me till it
was working. Additionally they know TS almost as well as some the tech guys at
Omega. The biggest difference was they didn't take 5 years to reach by
telephone.

Hope this helps...