Re: Formula Research Newsletter - Nelson Freeburg

---- M. wrote:
> Has anyone used this guy's [Nelson Freeburg's]
> trading newsletter repleat with systems ideas ??
> He also purports an incredible client list including > Larry Williams, Peter Eliades, Bruce Babcock, Doug
> Fabian, Ned Davis....etc.
> Some pretty famous people.
> He is indicating 90%+ wins on some of his systems.

I'd turn over my entire account to anyone claiming Bruce Babcock as a client.

In addition, it is wise to bet at least 50% of account balance on any system which purports a 90% winning percentage - regardless of the size of Average Win/Average Loss.

Good trading,

The Omega Man