FW: Pasting of Intraday in Prosuite3

I am posting this response for another.....

>>What's the question....<<

I will reformulate my question:

The XPO type of file Omega use for intraday is confidential and they are not willing to reveal it.
Consequently there is no other way I know than HISTORYBANK to import intraday data that can be updated in real time.
However, HISTORYBANK does not provide combine session but only day session data.
So my question is ...how to import intraday data, in order to refresh my real time intra day chart, using ASCII data?

Thanks, Stephane
remember@xxxxxxxxxxxx