Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

    Quit being so naive or are you on the payroll?

** Typical reaction to someone who doesn't agree with you. I'm sure
    LW has no idea who I am. My opinions are entirely my own.

 In my opinion  Williams' products are worthless, his promotions are
 shameless and the whole million $ Robbins Trading Championship was
 a set-up as has been detailed on RealTraders.

** I guess I missed that on RT. Would be real interested to hear that
 conspiracy.

    I talked with him several years ago, prior to the British American
fiasco, and he was a pure promoter then, his only concern being getting my
cash to trade.  I believe he has been permanently barred from trading other
people's money for life.

** Barred for life??

   And integrity, why he does not even know what that word means, I bet!
 Grow up, Ian, and smell the facts.

** I've done all the growing I'm going to do John, and the facts smell bad.

John<

** Ian.