Re: Thunking et al

  • To: "Charles Kaucher" <steinbr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Thunking et al
  • From: "evrard_eng" <evrard_eng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:48:58 -0800

Hi Chuck,

yes the idea is to create an API 16 exe (created by VB4 16 ), connected to a
32 dll made under vb4 32.

but I don't know what for is CNole.exe

can you tell more about it?

Did you know that a product of demo exist to go arround the limit of 64 k?

I had it by the book of Arthur Put, "using easy language"

this Dll save a lot of time and effort

Emmanuel