Re: Computerized System

It a slow Sat. Afternoon.

Has anyone ever set up a computerized trading system that REALLY works.
This marks my 10th trading year. Started back with TS ver 1 and stayed with
them until march of 99.  Tried "millions" of different ideas and never found
any that worked very well without huge drawdown or giving back hugh profits.
I quit TS when the 2000i came out with even a quote page.  Was a hard
deceision but made it.

Now i trade using simple indicators and keeping a sharp eye with tight
stops. (mostly day trade and some overnight in futures).  In all honesty,
have done much better since ridding myself of TS.  There was always a worry,
would it collect, was the time correct, was the calc correct, will it crash
and on and on.

It seems like (at least to me) that the simpler the better.  market going up
on 5 or 10 min, but 60 min shows market going down, then look for a failure
for new highs in the 5 or 10 min chart.  Low risk.
Throwing this out for an exchange of ideas. Its wet and cool here in fl.
Gil

PS I don't sell anything only trade my own acct in futures.