FW: Pasting of Intraday in Prosuite3

I am posting this for another person....

You may know that the confidential type of file Omega use for intraday (.XPO?) is compatible only with HISTORYBANK. . . consequently no other data provider is able to provide intra day data to refresh chart updated in real time. . .

Unfortunately I did not.

I am working with combine sessions only and HISTORYBANK does not provide that.  I find myself in a very difficult situation with incomplete or false data and no help from Omega.

Can a solution be rapidly found using ASCII data?  I will greatly appreciate your professional opinion.

Sincerely,
Stephane Riffont

please post directly to ...  remember@xxxxxxxxxxxx