Second Attempt: Displaying ADX Values in EXCEL???

Didn't get any replies on my first email asking about
displaying ADX values in EXCEL so here I am trying again!
(Curious if (a) no one has done this before, or (b) most of
this list is already on Xmas vacation!)

Apologies for bothering the list again, but this would be a really
useful feature for me if I can figure it out ...   Thanks.    K.

-----
A quick TS4 & Excel question:

Is there a way to take a current ADX reading from an open
chart in TS4 and 'broadcast' that reading to Excel for
display in a cell?     Example:   If I have a 5-minute candle
chart of SP0H in an open TS4 workspace chart window
with the ADX analysis technique also displayed in that open
window, I would want the current value for that ADX to
dynamically update itself in Excel.

Maybe the way to do this is to create a new analysis
technique or a new symbol, display the new symbol
using the format:

=OMEGA_SERVER|LIVEQUOTE!'xxxx,P'

where xxxx is the new symbol name?

Anyone ever done this before?   TIA,