chart not updating

I just fired up my used TS 4.0 last week using dynastore lite, which btw is
very easy and beats cable feeds by 4 to 8 seconds....and is at the mercy of
one's isp too. Anyway, I run 1 min and 5 min charts of the sp0h and es0h and
the 5 min do fine while the 1 min do not. When I fire the 1 min chart up it
shows all the data since the server has been online but does not update
after that. The digital representation of data, that is the open hi lo close
data caption, are right on and real time.  If  I close the workspace and
reopen it it is then current but does not update further. I can update the
chart manually by toggling on the chart menu bar....a real chore lemmee tell
you. I have reformatted price data on the same workspace from 1 min to  5
min and back again and vice versa......and the 1 min does not update and the
5 min does. I have not tried any other time frames yet.  Ideas?
The TS is build 19.6 with b21 and b23 updates done recently. Thanks.