Re: "Diamonds"? and "Spyders"?

Hi

This may have been mentioned already but can someone recommend a good
value ONLINE broker for trading these Spyders.

Also, along time ago someone (maybe Mark Brown!) posted  a long term
system for trading the spoos.  If my memory serves me correctly it
bought an x% rally after a significant dip, or some such ...  can somene
post the code again please?

TIA

Peter