E-Mini Commissions / Brokers

Entry level futures trading question. I see commissions on
E-mini SP500 to be about $15 per round trip. I assume that
if I trade 3 E-Mini contracts, I have to pay 3 times of the
commission, i.e. $45, right? It makes no difference on
commissions for 100 shares or 1000 shares of stocks
nowadays. I don't understand why futures contracts are like
this, without even a volume discount. Maybe CME charges the
brokers this way and they just pass it thru? Is there a
brokerage that offers a break on volume? What about a break
on 5 E-Mini that is sort of equivalent to a big SP contract?