How to Display ADX Values in an Excel Spreadsheet?

A quick TS4 & Excel question:

Is there a way to take a current ADX reading from an open
chart in TS4 and 'broadcast' that reading to Excel for
display in a cell?     Example:   If I have a 5-minute candle
chart of SP0H in an open TS4 workspace chart window
with the ADX analysis technique also displayed in that open
window, I would want the current value for that ADX to
dynamically update itself in Excel.

Maybe the way to do this is to create a new analysis
technique or a new symbol, display the new symbol
using the format:

=OMEGA_SERVER|LIVEQUOTE!'xxxx,P'

where xxxx is the new symbol name?

Anyone ever done this before?   TIA,