RE: CL_Money management & system trading

there is an article ob Joe Luisi on TASC (look back a lot)

plus

in "A new look at technical analysis" Bob McCullough has done some work on
the concept.
I coded a moving average concept on TS: the results are that it is possible
to cut the drawdown a lot and improve the system IF you have a long term
trend following sys. Else you are more chopped than a japanese fish... Plus
this bring the question of the LENGHT of the mov on the equity line: another
parameter... In all the total profit ALWAYS decreases... and you are out of
the market a lot (see aberration eg): so you need to follow several markets.

Plus when you enter a filtered trade? next open or you calculate which is
the price that make the moving average turn or be crossed???

Hope this helps

Riccardo Ronco
London