From: Paul Newton [mailto:paluap@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 1999 1:50 PM
To: L.Davis
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Worthwhile Chat Rooms

I have tuned into the Daytrader-u.com chat room for about 10 months.
Although the focus of the chat is a particular system there is plenty of
give and take. I think 90% of the participants truly trade on a given day,
and since it is a pay chat ($150/mo) nearly all do eventually. There is help
available there for Omega and Qcharts users. Intelligentspeculator.com has a
chat called Coffee Shop which is very low key and varies in quality of
input...one fellow there trades very well through the first hour and a half
and usually abstains after that. The rest of the group may or may not be
truly trading, many are up front about papertrading.