Re: BE CARREFUL With DTN you get the Tick data , but NOT the NEWS with Global Server of TS 2000 !!!!!

  • To: "Attila Antal" <attila_antal@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: BE CARREFUL With DTN you get the Tick data , but NOT the NEWS with Global Server of TS 2000 !!!!!
  • From: "evrard_eng" <evrard_eng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:57:07 -0800

Hi Attila !

If you are 230 000 you are not are the normal speed , it 's a problem du to
the receiver.

you have to reset the speed of the receiver:
go in the "setup" of the "comport" of the receiver box

what do you read ?

1/    change the speed to 115 k and save it on the receiver box.

2/    then in the global server do an autodetect of the speed
(> and when you on the global server .

> if you click in the menu,
> view
> dattafeed setting
> DTN
> Autodetect)

3/    check if the speed is detected at 115k, close the windows setup of the
global server

4 /   Change the speed of the receiver at 460 k and save it

5/ and detect again the speed of the connection in the global server

you will see a speed of 460k this time, and here you are really at a speed
of 460k

Emmanuel