Re: off topic:Good Anti-virus software?

Now on Norton 2000, continues excellent, updates available currently every
3-4 days as the hacker surge continues.  Never anything but excellent
performance & service as a 25 year loyalist.  Also using Fixit99 but the
antivirus updates few & far between.  Also tried McAfee w/o much
satisfaction.  Just be sure its disabled whenever you do any reinstallation
or updates of other software.  I've used it on all Op. Systems since dos 3
thru NT4sp6.  Currently on 6 systems, but no networks.

Std disclaimer, just a customer since the orig Norton Utilities that
actually let non-programmers do stuff with files.

snip

  Anyone using an anti-virus software they are pleased with?

  My Dr Solomon's seems to occasionally muck things up in the
execution of other programs. Support is miserable.

thanks,

dbs