RE: Stop orders at CyberCorp

I was seriously considering switching to CyberCorp (to use CyberX) until I
learned that they do not offer market held stops or at least hold stops on
their computers.  As you point out this decision prevents a swing trader
like me from using thier service since I exit all trades on stops.  I dont
want to stare at the computer all day and want my stops filled if I am out
fishing.  I would never depend on my own computer or ISP not to fail.

When I asked CyberCorp about this fatal gap in thier service they assured me
that they were working on a system to hold stops on their servers so traders
like me could be assured that stop orders would be filled.  Have they
changed thier minds?  If so they will never get me as a client.  My online
broker, Waterhouse, has never missed a stop even ones that are weeks old and
they hit the price on the money virtually every time.

Bill Wood