From: Lawrence Chan [mailto:stnahc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 9:00 AM
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: Anyone using Option Station?

as far as the OS2000 is concern, I have checked out a friend's
upgrade from OS v1.2.

my advise - move to BayOption's OptionSimulator/RT if you
do not want to lose all your life time saving plus the next one :)

just my opinion - a person who has bought all the options pack
on the street plus those you cannot get in the street.
I have OS v1.2, OptionSimulator, Option Pro On-line,
OptionVue, etc. etc.

Been using OptionVue since its old DOS days ...

And if you still insist on using OS2000, just because you started
to get familiar with it, then, good luck - you need it!

-Lawrence Chan